Hosting your own job fair? We can help!
It is no secret that today's Talent Acquisition, Recruitment and H.R.
Professionals must come up with creative and unique ways to attract top
talent to remain competitive. While using more traditional methods such as
job boards and social media may still be effective, there is a different way
to promote your company brand and connect with active and passive job
seekers without breaking the bank. Hosting an open house/on-site hiring
event is a fantastic opportunity for job seekers to see your workplace and
get a feel for what it might be like to work at your organization. Think of
your hiring event as a networking event. Open your company doors to
candidates and give them the opportunity to mingle with the H.R./Recruitment
team, company leaders and staff. Since 2006, our staff has successfully
promoted over 200 on-sites and in-house hiring events for our clients across
the U.S. These are some of the benefits of hosting your own on-site hiring
- Home field advantage: Meet face-to-face with candidates all in the
comfort of your own office building or venue of your choosing.
- Networking: Open House Hiring events provide a fantastic opportunity
for job seekers to see your workplace and get a feel for what it might be
like to work at your organization. Give candidates the opportunity to mingle
with the H.R./Recruitment team, company leaders and staff.
- Fill your pipeline and beat the competition by reaching out to
- Save time by reaching out to potential candidates before the day of
your hiring event to see if they are the right fit.
- Take advantage of our social media reach, candidate database,
advertising expertise, over 35 years of combined recruitment experience and
- We simplify and streamline your hiring process by promoting the
hiring event on your behalf to thousands of candidates in the area, allowing
you to focus on hiring the best talent available.
How does it work? Send us the following info for a quote.
- Hiring event location, date, and times.
- Position description, salary, benefits, etc.
- Number of positions available.
- Event flyer (if available)